The Penthouse Club, New Orleans FAQs
The Penthouse Club, New Orleans is proud to be the finest gentlemen’s club in the city. From the moment you walk in and see our lush surroundings, tableside bottle service, and three stages featuring gorgeous performers, you will have a premium experience unlike any other. View our FAQs to find the answers to any questions you may have, then visit us for an upscale night you’ll never forget.
What are the hours of The Penthouse Club, New Orleans?
- Sunday–Thursday: 6 p.m. – 4 a.m.
- Friday–Saturday: 6 p.m. – 6 a.m.
Where is The Penthouse Club, New Orleans located?
- The Penthouse Club, New Orleans is located at 727 Iberville Street, New Orleans, LA 70130.
Does The Penthouse Club, New Orleans serve food?
- No, but we are located in the French Quarter with several establishments nearby that serve delicious food.
What is the dress code at The Penthouse Club, New Orleans?
- We encourage our guests to come dressed comfortably and casually. Men’s cutoff and/or sleeveless shirts are not allowed.
What is the cover charge at The Penthouse Club, New Orleans?
- Our cover charge is $1 between 6 p.m.–8 p.m. and $12 after 8 p.m. This is subject to change during special events.
How old do I have to be to enter The Penthouse Club, New Orleans?
- We welcome all guests who are ages 21 and up.
Is The Penthouse Club, New Orleans fully nude or topless?
- Our club is topless, as are all of the clubs in New Orleans.
Does The Penthouse Club, New Orleans offer table dances, private dances and VIP rooms?
- Yes, lap dances are available for purchase from the entertainer of your choice either on the main floor or in private rooms on our second floor.
Does The Penthouse Club, New Orleans have VIP suites?
- Yes, we offer semi-private and private suites on our top two floors. We have six Executive Suites, six Junior Executive Suites, and eight Penthouse Suites.
Does The Penthouse Club, New Orleans have parking and/or valet available?
- No, but you can find convenient parking at the various garages in the French Quarter, including one directly across the street.
Bachelor Party FAQs
Does The Penthouse Club, New Orleans offer anything special for Bachelor or Bachelorette Parties?
- We offer three levels of Bachelor Party packages: The Fleur de Lis, The Moet Triple Play, and The Ultimate Bachelor Party. All of these options are available for online reservations and include crowdfunding opportunities.
How can I book a Bachelor or Bachelorette Party at The Penthouse Club, New Orleans?
- For your convenience, you can book online, in person by visiting us at the club, or over the phone at (504) 524-4354.
My friend can’t make it to my Bachelor/Bachelorette Party but would still like to contribute. How can he or she do so?
- When you book your party through our online reservation system, you’ll automatically receive a unique link to a custom party website created especially for your event. Your link, which can be shared with friends, provides an opportunity for others to contribute to your party by purchasing dances, upgrades, bottles, and more!
I want to book my party online, but I have more than 12 guests. Which Bachelor Party package should I choose?
- Our party packages can be customized to fit your group’s needs. You could either combine two smaller packages or add additional tables and bottles to our Ultimate Bachelor Party package.
How old do you have to be to dance at The Penthouse Club, New Orleans?
- All of our dancers must be at least 21 years of age.
How do I get a job at The Penthouse Club, New Orleans?
- Persons interested in employment at The Penthouse Club, New Orleans should apply in person at the front desk of the club between 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. daily.
What positions are currently available at The Penthouse Club, New Orleans?
- While specific positions become available from time to time, we are always looking for the right addition to our staff. Interested applicants should visit our front desk between the hours of 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. daily to inquire about employment opportunities.